ESSENTIAL SERVICES DURING LOCKDOWN
Although our Showroom remains closed and we are currently unable to routinely collect donations, CFRC have been providing essential furniture items to those in urgent need referred to us through North Ayrshire Council’s Scottish Welfare Fund and the local Community Hubs.
Details on what has been provided to date can be found below.
WELCOMING YOU BACK SAFELY
To let all of our customers who visit our showroom, make donations or receive deliveries from CFRC know what to expect, we have made this short video. It lets everyone know what our COVID19 Safety Information procedures are, and what we are doing at CFRC to keep everyone safe and reduce the risk of spreading COVID19. Our staff and customer safety is our number one priority, by working together we can make sure that we are doing everything we can to welcome everyone back safely.
KEEPING YOU SAFE IN YOUR HOME
- All items of donated furniture is quarantined for 72hrs then cleaned before going through our usual safety checks and being placed on sale
- To minimise risk of contamination, all furniture items will be wrapped or bagged for delivery
- Our delivery vans are disinfected daily and will not be used to collect donations whilst delivering cleaned and wrapped items
- Delivery staff will wear appropriate PPE which will include a face mask and/or shield, gloves and a hazard suit if they need to enter your home
- Delivery staff will sanitise hands/gloves prior to unwrapping your items
- Where possible we’d like to deliver to your door but understand this isn’t always possible. Where we do need to enter your home please ensure:
- All internal doors required to deliver the items are left open
- A clear route is established for the delivery from your front door to the delivery point. To minimise risk our staff will minimise contact with any surfaces and as such cannot move any of your items
- All residents of the home will need to retire to another room to allow for the delivery without contact, ensuring a minimum 2m social distance at all times
- A digital signature will be entered by the driver using your initials. When the driver departs from your home, he will wait until you have checked over the items and confirmed you are happy before leaving
- Staff will sanitise hands/gloves when delivery is complete
Fantastic service from start to finish. Queried about an item and the team put it on reserve for me. Popped in and paid. They also kindly helped load it into my car.
Plenty of hand sanitizer stations and loads of space for social distancing!
Good quality furniture that’s getting a second chance in life! Will be back I’m sure
The staff are always pleasant and very helpful. Have bought and donated items ,the delivery drivers are helpful and courteous. In store the steps they have taken regarding Covid are excellent.
Helpful social distance so friendly and couldn’t do enough to put furniture in correct place WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FIRST TIME USING THEM AND WOULD USE AGAIN thank you so much